Re: compact header display

Bharath Bhushan <bharath.bhushan@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Is is possible to ask mutt to display headers in a compact way in the
> following way (in a single line) in the pager view?
>
> Subject: whatever ...    From: <firstname>   <time>
>
> This saves a lot of screen space.

Well, in the pager: No, I don't think so. At least not without writing
an appropriate $display_filter.

But, how about this:

[snip]
set pager_index_lines=1
ignore *
[snap]

That way, you'll only see one line of your index, when in pager-mode.
If your index_format contains all the information you want, this would
do what you are asking for, I think.

Regards, Frank

                                                  -- RFC 1925