Re: when replying, use envelope recipient

* Derek Martin <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [12-19-06 19:12]:
> While I agree with this idea in many contexts, I'd say this kind of
> thinking is totally wrong for Mutt (or any complicated user-oriented
> software, for that matter).  RTFM is a good answer for sysadmins and
> programmers, but really isn't a good answer for typical users.

Agreed to a point.  The text of the OP's request indicates a grasp of
more than just the basics.  He even stated that he is completely able
to answer his own question, but that it would be easier to ask someone
else.  Thus, "totally wrong for Mutt" is erroneous.

Pointing an individual in the "right" direction or "leading" him thru
the necessary steps to gain knowledge necessary to complete his task
is, imo, much more beneficial to him.

Granted *many* individuals may be or are unable to determine steps
necessary to gain their target, it is not rocket science.  *Some*
people need help, the OP requested someone to solve his problem because
it would be *faster* for him.

HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
        OpenSUSE Linux             http://en.opensuse.org/