Re: when replying, use envelope recipient

Oh, and incidentally, this is one of those kinds of questions
that doesn't lend itself to an easy search on google.

I was the DB admin for a major search engine at one time,
and when something can be phrased several equivalent ways,
getting relevant search results is difficult, but a human
who knows the answer can answer it very quickly.

I do normally do things in the order suggested.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.
--
"Cryptography is nothing more than a mathematical framework for
discussing various paranoid delusions." -- Don Alvarez