Re: Setting From: address for lists dependent on receiver address

Not much response to my question there. I got an idea:

In addition to the normal headers that mutt looks for to set the
$reverse-name variable, one user defined set of headers could be
investigated. Like:

set user-reverse-name-hdr="X-Original-To:"

The address from the first field would then also be matched against the
$alternates variable, just like To: and Cc: .

Is this a good idea?

Best regards
keld