Changing "weed" options when forwarding message

I like to keep quite a few headers visible when I
read mail. I never forward messages as
attachments. Right now when I forward messages,
all those headers from the forwarded message get
included in the message body. I do want some of
them, just fewer.

Right now I edit out the unwanted headers by hand
each time I forward a message. I'm sure there's a
way to change the "weed" setting automagically.
But it seems none of the 'hooks' are appropriate.

Which 'hook' gets called upon forwarding a
message?

Mutt 1.5.13 (2006-08-11)

Relevant options:

% grep 'mime\|forward' .muttrc