Re: imap server dropping connection while taking too long reading

On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 05:46:34PM -0500, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> On Monday, November 20 at 05:42 PM, quoth Marc Vaillant:
> > Kyle, I figured it out.  There's a variable called imap_keepalive.
> > It's set by default to 900.  Setting it to 120 solves the problem
> > for me. I'm running mutt version 1.5.11.
>
> It does? hmmm, I'm surprised. I didn't think mutt kept running behind
> the editor...

My mutt drops connection when I'm in internal pager and reading a mail.
There is no option for me to increase timeout value on echange servers.

$ grep keep .muttrc
set     imap_keepalive=40

$ mutt -v | head -n1
Mutt 1.5.12 (2006-07-14)