Re: How to send PGP-encrypted mail non-interactively?

On Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 17:53 +0100, Rene Tschirley wrote:

> I'd like to have a script which sends eMail Cron-triggered on a daily
> basis. So far no problem for mutt, but it has to be PGP-encrypted with
> gnupg.

While I don't know whether mutt can be convinced to do that, a long
time ago I've written a Python script which can build PGP/MIME
mails. It's kind of a hack but it still works:

       http://www.icir.org/robin/tmp/gpgmail

gpgmail -h gives a short usage summary. Example use:

./gpgmail -k 7833816E -t foo@xxxxxxx -s "Test subject" -m /file/to/send | rmail
foo@xxxxxxx

Robin

--