Re: setting sender address dependent on received address

On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 01:51:22PM -0500, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> On Friday, November 17 at 07:44 PM, quoth Keld J??rn Simonsen:
> > Hmm, did so:
> >
> > set reverse_name=yes
> > alternates keld@xxxxxxxx keld@xxxxxxxxxx keld@xxxxxxx keld@xxxxxx
>
> Upon re-reading the manual, it appears I neglected to insert a comma
> between each address.

Upon reading this thread I realized that this would solve some of my
problems (thanks, all!). I've been reading the manual and dinking with
my config and alternates/reverse_name works. I'm using version 1.5.12.

dwchandler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |