Re: [mutt] Re: Execute commands sequentially

On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 12:33:04AM -0700, Bob Proulx wrote:
> Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > * Christian Brabandt <cblists@xxxxxxxxxx> [11-08-06 19:51]:
> >
> > What is '--single' in the top line??
> >
> > I don't see it in the man pages or 'sa-learn --help'
>
> In an older version of sa-learn it was an option to distinguish a
> single message from a mailbox of messages.  It is silently ignored in
> current versions.  It would be good to remove as it will probably be
> removed in a future version.
>
> Bob

I saw this in sa-learn manpage:

        Learning from single messages uses a command like this:
                   sa-learn --ham --no-sync mailmessage

           This is handy for binding to a key in your mail user agent.  It’s
           very fast, as all the time-consuming stuff is deferred until you
           run with the "--sync" option.

Does that mean I can use "-no-sync" option in stead of "--single"?

--
Cheers
Feifei Jia