Re: imap server dropping connection while taking too long reading

What's FCC? Although this problem is very annoying, I've never had a
problem sending even if the IMAP connection is dropped while composing.

A quick query at bugs.mutt.org doesn't turn up anything.

This must affect everyone who uses IMAP--unless their server's timeout
is generous--so I'm surprised that there isn't more complaining?

Marc

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 10:44:39 -0500, "Kyle Wheeler"
<kyle-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
--
  Marc Vaillant
  vaillant@xxxxxxxxxxx