Re: Mutt on Mac: display problems

On Oct 31, Thomas Davidoff <davidoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I overcame a freeze problem by reinstalling from darwinports rather than
> fink (not sure what changed in the configuration).
>
> But there remains a problem with display.  Wrapping is all wrong and the
> display leaves residuals from past screens on the current screen.

I had the problem with residuals until the latest fink (CVS/rsync)
update of mutt and ncurses. Using mutt 1.5.13 w/ ncurses 5.4 the
problem is gone. I use Apples terminal, altenartively iTerm. IIRC, it
was the ncurses update that made the problem go away.

My system (output from mutt -v): Darwin 8.8.0 (Power Macintosh) [using
ncurses 5.4] [using libiconv 1.10] [using libidn 0.6.6 (compiled with
0.6.6)]