Re: OS X mutt doesn't work at insitution, fine at home

Pardon the delay.  The keyboard freeze persists in mutt on my university
desktop despite the same muttrc working perfectly well on my home
laptop.  Same mutt build.  I have tried on X11 as well as XTerm and also
on a freeware terminal.  Really no idea what's going on.  ctrl-z and
ctrl-c work, but that's it.

Tom Davidoff