Re: trash patch, Mutt 1.5.13

William Yardley wrote:

 > On Fri, Oct 06, 2006 at 07:19:25AM -0700, Jason Helfman wrote:
 >> The trash patch mentioned earlier sounds like something I would like to
 >> try out, but the latest version is 1.5.5.1 for the patch.
 >> Does anyone have or know of a resource that has more up-to-date patches?
 >> The patch is failing when trying to patch my installed version (1.5.13).
 > Yeah - I think I posted this in the archive... I cleaned it up and
 > created this version, which has been working for me.
 >  http://veggiechinese.net/patch-1.5.12.cd.trash_folder.3.4
 > I've emailed Cedric a couple times about updating it, but haven't heard
 > back from him.

Is there any chance getting it included into mutt? I
recently upgraded vom 1.4.2 and found it quite frustrating
to see that some formerly widespread and really useful
patches aren't maintained anymore. Cedric Duvals
Trash-Folder-Patch was among them.

I really think it provides a useful feature which today
most widely used (graphical) mail clients provide. I have
used this patch for a long time and never experienced any
problems with it.

regards
Lars