Re: long signatures

> Am 2006-08-18 13:23:00, schrieb Michael Tatge:
> > Does it? Even <20060812111519.GF4259@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>?
> > Or this message?
> >
> > Michael
##
> > --
> > Linux is obsolete
> > (Andrew Tanenbaum)
> >
> > PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC1A44DD
> > Jabber:     init[0]@amessage.de
> >
> > * On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 Michelle Konzack (linux4michelle@xxxxxxxxxx)
> > muttered:
> > > ??? - I use a mutt standar installation and it does not watter HOW LONG
> > > the signature is, it is always turquoise from the "-- " line to the last.
##

* On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 Michelle Konzack (linux4michelle@xxxxxxxxxx) muttered:
> Since I use my own colorscheme, your message was from "-- " up to
> "Jabber ..." turquoise (6 lines) as it should be.  After this the
> attribution line which is magenta and the quoting green...

That is the right thing. It's not what you said earlier though. If it
where in fact from the signature marker to the last line of the message
the quoted part would have been treated as part of the sig too. (As marked
with ## above)
So signature coloring has to a little smarter than you think.

Michael
--
"Linux: the operating system with a CLUE...
Command Line User Environment".

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC1A44DD
Jabber:     init[0]@amessage.de