Re: vim with fo+=a

On Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 09:47:28AM -0400, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 16 at 10:36 PM, quoth William Yardley:

> > With auto-wrapping (fo+=a), I have a hard time editing the headers
> > with $edit_headers set. Thought I'd seen something about this
> > before, but couldn't find it. Anyone have a quick and easy way to
> > deal with this, or should I try the vim list?

> Try requiring whitespace at the end of lines that should be wrapped:
> fo+=w

It's the same or worse with aw.  Deleting one line (the To: line, for
example) collapses several header lines all together in a way that's
hard to fix. I guess I could make it think that "^[a-zA-Z]: " are
comments, but that seems kind of ugly. Is there a way to ignore
everything above the first \n\n?