Re: action(macro) execution at new mail receipt

Hi,

* Petar Dobrev [06-07-14 11:38:48 +0200] wrote:

Is there any way I can make mutt to take a certain action (macro) upon new
mail receipt? I'm particularly interested in Ctrl+L (i.e. refresh) to refresh
the folder list on the side pane (yes, I'm using the folder list patch).

No. You'll have to ask the patch author to do that for you and ask him to write a new patch from scratch because the one available for mutt is a horrible mess.

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!