Re: Display Filters

* El 29/06/06 a las 11:53, Chris Willard chamullaba:

> Hi All,
>
> I have just started to play with the display filter settings in Mutt
> after finding a utility called t-prot that can remove clutter from the
> display.
>
> I was wondering what other display filters are being used as this seems
> like a good idea?

I use the mail-to-filter also to strip the long "To:" and "Cc:"
lines, and then I pipe the result to my own perl script that
strips all kinds of adds, like Yahoo puts in the groups mails,
lists data ("unsubscribe..." etc).
It also strips multiple space lines, etc.
It's attached, and can give you something to begin with.

If someone has some criticism, or clues to improve speed
or something, it will be wellcome.

L.