Re: TEST

Masood Ahmed wrote:
> previous time i subscribed to this mail list i didnt recieve any mail
> for 2 days (..)

Ha, now it's working, anyone got any idea why i didnt recieve any mail's
the prev time. I subscribed from mutt website using the same email
address. I confirmed the by going to the URL provided by the
confirmation mail. Still i didnt recieve mail for 2 full days. I had to
unsubscribe from the list and again subscribe. But this time i chose to
subscribe thru email, i.e., sending email for subscription as well as
for confirmation.

Sorry for bugging you all, but some suggestions or pointers on why it
happened may be helpful to all (atleast to me).

Bye,
Masood Ahmed

--
Linux Kernel  : 2.6.15-gentoo-r7
GCC version   : 4.0.2 (Gentoo 4.0.2-r3, pie-8.7.8)