Bad IDN in "from": '(null)'

I run a script nightly to report spam to NANAS and to the sites hosting the
spam.  I started last night getting the above which is preventing the spam
from being sent to the hosts from where the spam originates but not to
NANAS. This seems to have started since I got my replacement dsl modem
Monday. Could a lockfile not have been removed or something?

Thanks for any help

--
Chris
Registered Linux User 283774 http://counter.li.org