Always attaching a file - PGP/MIME to Outlook Express

Does anyone have a good idea for how to setup mutt to always attach a
copy of a file to the outgoing message?

The reason is that I've discovered that Outlook Express renders

multipart/signed(multipart/mixed(text/plain,text/plain),application/pgp-signature)
much better than
  multipart/signed(text/plain,application/pgp-signature)
I have no idea why, bu where the later (simpler and default)
construction results in the plaintext being shown as an attachment,
the former has been reported to me by an Outhouse-user to result in
the plaintext being shown properly.

So to use this bug to my advantage, I would like to setup mutt to
attach a small (empty) file all outgoing mail (at least to know
offenders/Outhouse-users). I'm thinking that send2-hook should be able
to do that, but that would possibly result in the attachment of
several files. Anybody have a different idea?

/dossen
--
The fantasy of gold, the fairy dream that the gold is there, at the end of
the rainbow, and will continue to be there for ever provided, naturally,