Re: blinking mutt display

Hi again, all --

...and then David T-G said...
%
% I have installed OpenSuSE 10.0 on a new laptop, however, and now when I
% look at the index or a message the whole thing is blinking.  I suspect
% that there's some difference in termcap or terminfo but have no idea
% where to start.

Oho!  I have to take some of that back; when I read mail *not* under
screen it's still fine; it's *only* under screen that I have this problem
from the new box.  However, it remains whether screen is emulating a
vt100 or an xterm.  Yes, I'm still lost :-/

TIA again

:-D
--
David T-G