Re: my_hdr + Folder-hook

Dave Waxman wrote:
> I have a default my_hdr Organization: set ABOVE the folder hooks and
> then I have a specific one IN the folder-hooks.  When I am not in the
> specific folder, shouldn't it use the default my_hdr?

Not unless you put another folder-hook that applies to every folder
(".") and resets the my_hdr to the default value.  Put it BEFORE the
more specific hooks.

The rationale is that hooks change Mutt's variables on the fly when
something happens (eg. you enter a folder that matches some pattern.)
The changed vars then stay changed until something changes them back.

Toby

--
Signed/encrypted mail welcome.  GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0x15C5C2EA