Macros for spam (again)

I have a local alias set up that accepts a couple of forwards for spam reporting.  The one problem I have is using razor-report, due to the privileges my MTA (sendmail) runs under.

The macro I'm using is:

macro index \cx ":set autoedit=no fast_reply=yes  editor=\"/usr/bin/vi\"\n<tag-prefix><fo
rward-message>spam@localhost\n<send-message>:set autoedit=yes fast_reply=no editor=\"/usr
/bin/vi\"\n" \
        "Forward mail to Spam Reporting"

My question is (and I'm a noob at mutt macros) can I include a pipe to razor-report in this instance, too?   I have another key bound to it, but it would be nice to have it done at the same time.

Thanks.