Re: Mutt on Mac OS X

> I guess this version of mutt was compiled without support for SSL and
> SASL/SASL2. Do you have "set imap_authenticators=..." in your muttrc?

well, the only option i saw for imap_authenticators was GSSAPI, which didn't
apply to me... and i also read that not having it set forces mutt to try all
methods.

i also tried downloading the mutt source but apt-get gives me errors, even
though i have valid URIs in my sources.list.  here's my sources.list:

deb file:/sw/fink local main
deb file:/sw/fink stable main crypto

# Official binary distribution: download location for packages
# from the latest release
deb http://bindist.finkmirrors.net/bindist 10.3/release main crypto

# Official binary distribution: download location for updated
# packages built between releases
deb http://bindist.finkmirrors.net/bindist 10.3/current main crypto

do you know where i can get the source code for mutt so i can recompile with
USE_SSL?

thanks.