index display in 1.5.x

Hello,

I'm running Mutt 1.5.9i (2005-03-13) from FreeBSD ports.  At some
point in the 1.5.x line, the index display changed.  I'd like to be
able to switch back to the previous behaviour if possible.

My display is 24 rows high.  If I have, say, 35 messages in a mailbox,
and I scroll to the last message, messages 15-35 will be shown.  The
entire display will be filled with messages.

Previously, it would show messages 22-35 and leave the bottom half of
the display empty.  I actually like it this way.  Is there a config
option to change it back?

Thanks,

-Jon

--