Re: how can I use both imap AND local folders at the same time?

Hi Folkert,

* Folkert van Heusden <folkert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [10-06-2005 14:09]:

> How can I use both imap AND local folders at the same time? Like
> that I can easily copy an e-mail from an imap-folder to a local
> folder or the other way aroud?

It's pretty much standard.  When you're connected to your IMAP server,
simply 'C'opy the message, and specify the - either local or remote -
mailbox you want the message to be saved in.  The other way around
works exactly the same way.

It will be easier if you define your mailboxes through the 'mailboxes'
directive.  At the "Copy to mailbox" prompt, simply press ctrl-u to
clear the line, and hit tab.  Mutt will present you with all "defined"
mailboxes;  select one, and you're done.  For other mailboxes, you
will have to type the path, or browse to them..

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

God is de stopverf van de wetenschap.
-René Clerc