printing word documents in mutt

I am trying and failing to print ms-word documents from within mutt under
linux. I installed antiword and have the following lines in /etc/mailcap

application/msword; /usr/bin/antiword '%s'; copiousoutput;
description="Microsoft Word Text"; nametemplate=%s.doc
application/msword; print=/usr/bin/antiword -p letter %s |a2ps -o - | kprinter

The former works perfectly, the latter causes mutt to give an error "I don't
know how to print that!". It doesn't appear to be attempting to pipe the
document to a2ps. I have tried various combinations of the same
thing, my aim ultimately is send the document to kprinter under kde. Any
ideas how i would best achieve this?

Thanks
Craig