2 Helper scripts for mutt [procmail/mutt,mutt]

Hello!

I wrote two scripts, which solve the following problems:

   - recreating mailbox entries for Maildirs (generate_mutt_mailboxes)
   - configuring
      o mutt
      o your Maildir/
      o procmail

      in one step, if you want to have a Maildir, which collects
      mails for a specfic mail address. Mutt automatically uses
      this mail adress for sending mails from it using folder-hook
      (add-mutt+procmail-autosort)

For those interested, the current versions can be found at [0] and [1].

Greetings,

Nico

[0] http://linux.schottelius.org/scripts/#generate_mutt_mailboxes
[1] http://linux.schottelius.org/scripts/#add-mutt+procmail-autosort

--
Keep it simple & stupid, use what's available.
Please use pgp encryption: 8D0E 27A4 is my id.