From: Toby <tobia.conforto@xxxxxxxx>
To: mutt-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mutt-users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Sending text/html from Mutt
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:02:04 +0200

Joe Hansen wrote:
> I am using the following command to send an html email:
> mutt -e "my_hdr Content-Type: text/html" -s "my subject"
> you@xxxxxxxxxxx < message.html
>
> As you can see, there are two Content-Type headers.

To compose an html hessage by hand I use the command <edit-type>
(default ^T) in the compose screen.  I don't know how you could do it
from the command line... maybe a send-hook?  Remember to use <kill-line>
in the hook, to erase any existing content-type.

Toby

--
«A computer is a state machine. Threads are for people
who can't program state machines.»           â??Alan Cox