Re: Editor for Mutt on win32

Sören Edzen wrote:
> I can recommend Vim (www.vim.org). It's a bit tricky at first but
> once you come over the first bit it's very useful and competent and
> also works very well with mutt.

I can vouch for Vim's unrivaled usefulness, power and flexibility.

As for its well-known unfriendliness to novice users, I suggest you
either invest some time and learn it from scratch—as I did and would do
again—or install a Vim usability patch like Cream.  It takes the power
of Vim and wraps it into an interface reminiscent of Textpad, Ultraedit
and ultimately Notepad.  Check out the screenshots!

        http://cream.sourceforge.net/

Toby