Recall position when toggling between mailbox list and mailbox

[Cc'd to mutt-users just to see it'll work this time.]

I always start mutt with the -y flag so that I can see which
IMAP folders have new mail; after entering one of the folders,
and I want to return to the folder view, I use the following macro:

  macro index  c  "<change-folder>?<toggle-mailboxes>"

This works, but it is _very_ annoying that mutt doesn't remember
the cursor position.  When I'm returned to the folder list,
the cursor will always select the first mailbox, and I'll have
to scroll manually back to where I was.  Is it possible to make
mutt remember the position somehow?  I was thinking about making a
more complicated set of macros for entering and leaving folders,
but it doesn't look like the macro language in mutt is powerful
enough. :-(

I'm posting this message here hoping that someone will prove me
wrong, and show that it _is_ possible to do what I want without
patching mutt.

--
 Haakon