Re: Marking moved messages as read?

On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 04:34:44PM -0500, steVe wrote:
> although i love mutt, there are still some circumstances where mutt's
> imap performance is less than desirable.  it is definitely fast and
> manageable for mailboxes of about a 1000 messages, but much more than that
> and things can be painfully slow (search the archives for topics about imap
> header caching...).

When researching better performance for gnus I found offlineimap. It
seems like it was developed with mutt in mind (but I can be wrong).
Could be worth checking out.

So far mutt's IMAP performance it far better than gnus and I'm a happy
camper.

(Sorry for the double post previously, btw. I was not subscribed to the
list and thought my first message had bounced, but it seems the list
maintainer was kind enough to pass it on to the list.)

Niklas