Too many mailer daemon notices

Hi folks,

  Lately I've been deluged by email from mailer daemons.  I understand
that some of this is a new worm, but much of it is backscatter from
spammers using my domain in forged emails.

  What I'd like to do is make a list of everyone I send mail to, then
have procmail drop the mailer daemon notices that contain no relevant
email address.  I was looking in the mutt manual for a way to process
mail just before it is sent so I could make such a list, but no solution
jumped out at me.

  Does anyone else have a system for this or an idea about how to do it?

Thanks,
-Ben

--
>From a certain point onward there is no longer any turning back.