Re: a central repository for mutt tricks and tips?

Don't know of such a repository, but I too just recently learned
about a trick that amazed me.

Use "l" to limit on a pattern.

Starting at the top, alt-t, let it auto-repeat to the bottom.

Unlimit. (I use "l.<ret>").

You've just tagged every message in every thread that contains a
match for the pattern you limited on.

tag-thread sees "outside" of the limit view, unlike most other cmds,
and it's darned handy for this application.

Someone on another list pointed this out as a solution to "archive
all messages in all threads in which I've participated".

-Bennett