Re: Quick question

Hi list,

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 21:06:57 +0200, Michael Tatge wrote:
> * On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 Bruno Lustosa (bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx) muttered:
> > What do I need to set in muttrc to make mutt save the attachments along
> > with the message in the 'out' folder?
> > I tried a quick search in the manual, but couldn't find. Of course, I
> > must have become a bit blind because of the age.
>
> That is the default behaviour.
> setting fcc_attach will do the trick otherwise.

what I regret is that when unsetting fcc_attach no note is written in
the saved message that it was sent with one or more attachments
included. To have all those information it needs to set fcc_attach and
delete attachments after the send is completed.

By the way, it seems a bit strange that in the compose menu the normal
message body counts as an attachment. If the numbering of items would
begin with 0 instead of 1 the real attachments were numbered correctly.

Best regards

Jens