Re: How to save the attachment as a seperate file rather than view it ?

On 2004-06-22, xiangbing <xiangbing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am tired of dealing varies mime type.I want to know if I can
> save the attachment as a seperate file rather than view it .

When you are in the attachment menu, type '?' and you will get the
attachment menu help screen which shows all the commands available
from the attachment menu, including this one:

    s      save-entry         save message/attachment to a file

Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   | Wireless Division