Re: AOL refusal problem

On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 04:54:29PM -0400, Stephen Allen wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 04:31:17PM -0400 or thereabouts, orthodox@xxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:
> > I am fairly sure, though not totally positive, that this is NOT a mutt
> > problem, but it is so weird that I thought I would ask.
>
> Right. :)
>
> <snip>
>
> > Any ideas what's going on here?
>
> <<< 550 username IS NOT ACCEPTING MAIL FROM THIS SENDER
>
> According to your message, apparently that user is blocking you, (as per
> above)
> at least that's the error message. <shrug>

 I've seen the same thing, not with Mutt however. I have a listserver
that successfully delivers mail to several aol accounts except for one.
It's the same message that sounds like the user is infividually refusing
mail from that address. I asked the aol user about it and she says she's
done nothing to block it.

--

//\     ..may the beacon         /\obt.