Re: Where is message status information stored?

On 15/06/04 13.33, Chris Green wrote:
> Where does mutt store its message status information (e.g. the things
> that display as D/N/F/!/r etc.)?
>
> I was just thinking that I might be able to use this to 'tag' messages
> for handling outside of mutt if I can get at the information easily.

On my setup there are a number of headers:
This is from a postponed message (I actually postponed this one to
look), stored in mbox format on an IMAP server. But try and have a
look at the headers (if you run accross maildir there is also
something saved in the filename and the location in /new/ and /cur/).

But those are likely the headers you want to take a closer look at.

/dossen
--
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
                -- Albert Einstein