Re: Quick move to folders with new mails?

[sorry for the late reply, forgot about this thread O:-)]

On 13/06/2004 at 13:15 +0200, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> * Nicolas [Sun, 13 Jun 2004 12:55:57 +0200]:

> > Moreover, I'm used to get mutt from debian packages. I try to compile as
> > few things as possible.
>
>   there is a whishlist bug asking for the inclusion of this patch in the
>   debian package (#253261). you can state your support for this there
>   and who knows...
>
> > I tried to download mutt from the cvs.
>
>   I recommend you to download de debian source package:
>
>     $ apt-get source mutt
>     $ cd mutt-1.5.6
>     $ wget -P debian/patches/
> http://www.mutt.ca/patches/patch-1.5.6.dw.maildir-mtime.1
>     $ dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -uc -us
>     $ su -c "dpkg -i ../mutt-*.deb"
>
>   voilà.
>
>   (probably you'll want to make the attached chagne to the maildir-mtime
>   patch so that it will compile with recent gcc versions.)

Hi everyone, I'm the submitter of Debian bug #253261, I've built mutt
with the mentioned patch and it's quite useful. Feel free to download
and install it from http://bulma.net/~kiko/packages/

It's built for i386 and ppc. It is built exactly using the quoted
commands posted by Adeodato (from sid's sources).

I'm planning to build it with every new release of sid package (until
it comes in debian package, if it ever comes into it).

Best regards

--
Kiko