Re: Quick move to folders with new mails?

* Gerhard Siegesmund [Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:01:01 +0200]:
> > > Isn't this the 'c' command?
> > No, I don't think so. I use that one to move to the folders view.

> It is, if you define mailboxes via the mailboxes-command in muttrc. mutt
> will then check for new mail in this mailboxes and if you press c will
> show you the next mailbox with new mail as default. Just press <RETURN>
> and you are there.

  the OP referred to a shortcut *when* in browser mode:

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

The total accumulated knowledge of all the men that ever walked the Earth
on the topic of women can fit in the period at the end of this sentence.