sender filtering from mutt

Hi,

 I am looking for a program which can be invoked from mutt, grep the
sender email/domain from the mail, and write it to different files based
on the invocation. So I would like to define C+a for whitelist the
sender, and C+s for grey/blacklist his/her. I would like to use procmail
to filter based on if the sender of the next coming email is in the
whitelist or not.
 Please note that I am not looking for Bayesian filtering, I already use
Spamassassin for that. It just has enough false positives, and works on
the content of the mail. But I would like to maintain a list of friends
who can reach my mailbox instantly why senders should go through the
greylist mailbox.

Thanks for any help in advance,
Laszlo/GCS