Re: Secure connection

* Jens Paulus <jpaulus@xxxxxxxxxx> [11-06-2004 18:40]:

> connecting to a remote server is a useful thing in mutt and also the
> ability to store the information for a server, so the user does not have
> to press o for once every time a secure connection is established.

You mean IMAP over SSL, I presume..

> My question is how I can delete a server from the known list of servers
> so that I would have to press a again to always accept the fingerprint
> for one particular server.

Delete the corresponding entry from $certificate_file.  You probably
can't tell by looking at the entries in the file, though..

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

This is not a spam.  You receive this message because you are on
a list of email addresses I have bought.