Re: Multiple emailaddresses and mailing-lists

* Nicolas Rachinsky <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 2004-05-01  (09:05:51PM):

> * Nik Engel <mutt-users@xxxxxxx> [2004-05-01 20:45 +0200]:
> > * Nicolas Rachinsky <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 2004-04-22  (09:52:29PM):
> > > I use this in my .muttrc:
> > > alias f_de        Nicolas Rachinsky <x>
> > > alias f_net       Nicolas Rachinsky <y>
> > > alias f_list      Nicolas Rachinsky <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > > alias f_nr        Nicolas Rachinsky <nr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > >
> > > macro compose v "<edit-from>^Uf_<tab>" "Absender wählen"
> > But still you have to set Reply-To and if you have other headers!
>
> Yes. I use folder-hooks and send-hooks for these. I use the aliases
> above only if reverse_name selects the wrong address or I want for
> some special reasons another adress. Normally mutt selects the from
> address automatically.
I know this approach ...

> > Anyway to combine those settings??
No 'what i mean is: Is there no possibility to set Reply-To & From
together the same way as described above.  Meaning that when I choose to
use f_de, in the case of the above aliases. then I want mutt to set also
the reply-to. I now use two macros which I have to execute one after the
other. But that is rahter tedious.

nik