sent all the postponed messages with one command

Hallo!

I use preety often the postponed feature of mutt: I compose new mails or
reply to the mails that I'ved received and store them all in ~/postponed.

When I finally want to send all the postponed messages, I would like to sent
them all at once (insteed to open each of them and press y).

I'ved tagged them, then type the ; ... but then? I don't know how should I
complete the tag-command to sent them all.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Regards,
Vlad