Re: Limiting to messages with attachment?

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 07:30:33AM +0200, Nicolas Rachinsky wrote:
> * Bill Moseley <moseley@xxxxxxxx> [2004-05-03 15:59 -0700]:
> > Also, is there a way to interrupt a search or limit operation?  I
> > started one and had to wait for it to finish -- ^C didn't work.
>
> ^G should work for all prompts in mutt.

For me (Mutt 1.4.2.1i) ^C works just fine.

One other thing: sometimes i get into an endless loop of mutt asking for keyID
(when pgp-encrypting) and accepts nothing. Until i found out about the ^G, i
got myselft out of that by hitting ^C and then <enter>, then mutt asks, whether
i want to quit. Just hitting multiple ^C's doesn't do it. Maybe that works for
yot.

Best,
Laas