Re: visual variable

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 09:35:58PM EDT, Jens Paulus wrote:

> My question is what is meant with the ~v command. It seems to me that
> there is no ~v command or no one that works.

You actually use the built-in editor???  LOL. . .

It's an old left-over probably intended to keep ELMers happy.  The mere
thought that anybody would actually use the thing when Mutt lets you do
almost everything useful from within VI is enough to make this ELMer's
day ;-)

Sorry for being totally useless,
 - Dave

Please visit this link: