Re: keyserver pour gnupg

Re: Michelle Konzack in <20040420160646.GB13052@xxxxxxxxxx>
> I have the problem, that the two Keyservers (wwwkeys.de.pgp.net and
> search.keyserver.net) I use does not work for MOST (!!!) signatures.

I had no problems with wwwkeys.de.pgp.net, but switched to another
server for a now forgotten reason some time ago:

keyserver x-hkp://sks.keyserver.penguin.de:11371

> It seams the Server are not syncronized with others... (which I do
> not know and I do not like to try an unknown number of Keyservers)

They should be synchronized. The advantage with the SKS servers is that
they provide statistics (try the above hostname via http), so you can
see how up-to-date they actually are.

Christoph
--
cb@xxxxxxxx | http://www.df7cb.de/