Re: reply-to

Hi,

> I forgot another thing... this mailing list has the reply-to set on
> From address or to mutt-users? Every time I reply I mistake the
> address...  or is it a problem of mine?

mutt users usually use the Mail-Followup-To header in conjunction with
the lists and subscribe mutt commands.

I have the following in my muttrc:

        (faui00u) [~] grep mutt .mutt/mailinglists
        subscribe mutt-dev@xxxxxxxx
        subscribe mutt-users@xxxxxxxx
        alias mutt-dev Mutt Developers <mutt-dev@xxxxxxxx>
        alias mutt-users Mutt Users <mutt-users@xxxxxxxx>

This tells mutt that I am subscribed to mutt-dev and mutt-users. So when
sending a mail to one of the mailing lists the MFT header is set. When
now an other mutt user replies mutt sees the mft header and does the
right thing. If I had a lists and not a subscribe for the maillinglist
mutt would add my personal address to the MFT header so that any mutt
user would reply to the list and me ... because I am *not* subscribe,
but I am.

However just add that stuff to your .muttrc and use the L for replying
on list posts than should everything work right out of the box. Hope
that helps. Sven had a nice website on this topic, but I think he took
it offline.

        Thomas