Re: forward all messages using template

At 12:59 AM PST on January 10 Efes sent off:
>  Dear mutt-users,
>
> I'd like to forward all messages to one address using such a template:
>
> to: (always to the same address of my cellular device)
>
> subject - (always the same short, for example "!" or without any
> subject)
>
> body: original sender, original subject (and probably size of original
> message if possible).

At  2:12 AM PST on January 10 Denis V. Lozko sent off:
> What about procmail?

To save you some time, Efes, head to the procmail FAQ(s).  IIRC there's a
recipe for doing exactly what you want already there.

--
GPG/PGP Keys: http://astro.utoronto.ca/~reid/pgp.html
Cory Farley's list of things you need to believe to be a Republican: