Re: OT: learning curve (was: a little comparison of procmail and maildrop)

On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 12:31:27PM -0500, Allister MacLeod wrote:

> Anyway, English is a bastard mutt of a language which defies
> specification and is eminently susceptible to mutation.  For those who
> are interested in extreme mutations of English, I'd recommend reading
> _Riddley Walker_ by Russell Hoban, _A Clockwork Orange_ by Anthony
> Burgess, and maybe anything by James Joyce (if you're courageous.)

Please don't use English and Mutt in the same sentence without some sort
of negation separating them.  We do _not_ want to turn Mutt into crap!

/me starts looking into the possibility of moving to Texas, or maybe
enlisting in the armed forces, or the police ... or maybe just buying
a gun in nearby Harlem. . .

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel